Henry Thomas Duran
Duran, circa 2017; Some of Duran's tattoos
- Missing Since 02/18/2017
- Missing From Las Vegas, New Mexico
- Classification Missing
- Date of Birth 02/10/1987 (32)
- Age 30 years old
- Height and Weight 5'6, 157 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A zip-up jacket, a dark-colored t-shirt and dark-colored jeans.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Hispanic male. Black hair, brown eyes. Duran has a mole on his left ear, and he may have a small mustache. He has the following tattoos: the phrase "Fuck the World" on his back, the phrase "Dope sells itself 24-7" and the word "Westside" on one arm, the name "Vanessa" and a skull face on his abdomen, the words "Smack City" across his collarbone with the word "Slodaldo" underneath, the name "Lucille" and a syringe on his upper right arm, the words "West", "Dope Sells" and "Estrella" on his right arm, his initials "HD" on his right hand, his last name "Duran" on his upper left arm, the words "Side" and "it self" on his left arm, the words "Bitch 24-7" on his left wrist, the number "505" on his left hand, lips and the phrase "Rest in Peace Grandma Josie" on his neck, and the name "Zia" and the number "19" on one forearm. Photos of some of Duran's tattoos are posted with this case summary.