James T. Boozer Sr.
Boozer, circa 2006
- Missing Since 06/21/2006
- Missing From Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 11/07/1925 (94)
- Age 80 years old
- Height and Weight 5'11, 128 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A red and blue short-sleeved plaid shirt, a white long-sleeve thermal undershirt, a tan jacket, tan pants, brown shoes, a white cap, a dark brown belt and a Timex watch.
- Medical Conditions Boozer suffers from dementia and requires daily medication for a heart condition.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Black hair, brown eyes. Boozer's nicknames are Jimmy, Jim and J. He is missing one of his upper front teeth and he has previously broken his right hand. He has a small scar above his right eye near his hairline.