Shimeaka Renee Gibson
Shimeaka, circa 2015; Age-progression to age 18 (circa 2017)
- Missing Since 05/04/2015
- Missing From Newport News, Virginia
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Biracial, Black, Native American, White
- Date of Birth 07/19/1999 (21)
- Age 15 years old
- Height and Weight 5'2, 185 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A black hooded jacket, leopard-print leggings, Converse shoes and multicolored wig.
- Medical Conditions Shimeaka suffers from lupus, a serious autoimmune disease, and has lost all her hair as a result. The lupus also caused joint pain and she couldn't walk very far. She may be in need of medical attention.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Multiracial female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Shimeaka is of African-American, Asian, Caucasian and Native American descent. She has lost her hair due to lupus and frequently wears wigs in different colors. She may wear eyeglasses, but she doesn't have an eyeglass prescription. Shimeaka has small scars on her left wrist and her ears are pierced multiple times each.