Victoria Lynn Smith
Smith, circa 2013; Smith's banner tattoo
- Missing Since 05/21/2013
- Missing From Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Age 45 years old
- Height and Weight 5'4, 145 - 170 pounds
- Medical Conditions Smith suffers from mental illness.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Smith's nickname is Vickey. She wears eyeglasses and dentures, and she has a lazy right eye. Her ears are pierced. She has a tattoo of a flower on her right leg and a tattoo on her left calf of a banner with the word "Love" in red lettering and butterflies that resemble stars; a photo of the banner tattoo is posted with this case summary. Smith has scars on both sides of her neck, a scar under her chin, a birthmark on her buttocks, acne on her back, and skin tags near her eye and on her chest.