Daniel Lydell Guyton
Guyton, circa 2017
- Missing Since 11/15/2017
- Missing From Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Native American
- Date of Birth 08/16/1979 (41)
- Age 38 years old
- Height and Weight 5'0, 100 - 115 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A backpack.
- Medical Conditions Guyton suffers from paranoid schizophrenia and needs medication which he may not be taking. He may be combative as a result of his condition. Guyton also suffers from a brittle bone disease which causes his bones to break easily.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Native American male. Black hair, brown eyes. Guyton has metal rods implanted in his arms and legs, and he has a mole on the bridge of his nose between his eyebrows. He may shave his head, or just grow hair on the sides. He may use the names Daniel Washington, Lakwaun A. Avarius, Lydell D. Washington and/or Lydell D. Zwieschowski.