Isabell Lena Smith
Isabell, circa 2015; Age-progression to age 13 (circa 2018); Leticia Smith; Leticia's car
- Missing Since 05/11/2015
- Missing From Victorville, California
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Biracial, Black, Hispanic
- Date of Birth 11/07/2005 (17)
- Age 9 years old
- Height and Weight 3'6, 65 pounds
- Associated Vehicle(s) Silver four-door 2010 Honda Accord with the California license plate number 7FBT742
- Distinguishing Characteristics Biracial (African-American/Hispanic) female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Isabell's nickname is Izzy.
Details of Disappearance
Isabell and her sister, Abigail, disappeared from Victorville, California on May 11, 2015. Authorities went to their home to check on the welfare of their father, Antoine, who hadn't been seen or heard from in several days. They found Antoine's body in the bedroom of his residence in the 13700 block of Brynwood. He'd been shot to death.
His daughters and his wife, 33-year-old Leticia, were all missing. Neighbors stated Antoine and Leticia often fought, and Leticia's mother stated her daughter felt trapped in her marriage and was unhappy. One neighbor recalled hearing a loud noise, like gunfire, in the area before Antoine's body was found.
A warrant was issued for Leticia's arrest for her husband's murder. Photos of her and her vehicle, a silver four-door 2010 Honda Accord with the California license plate number 7FBT742, are posted with this case summary. Leticia may use her maiden name, Sanchez. She has dual United States/Mexico citizenship and may be traveling back and forth across the border between those countries.
Authorities don't believe Leticia means to harm her children, but she is considered armed and dangerous and caution is advised when approaching her. The children's whereabouts are unknown and their cases remain unsolved.
- San Bernardino County Sheriff's Office 909-387-3545
Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated June 26, 2020; distinguishing characteristics and details of disappearance updated.