Jeffrey Hayes Pottinger
Pottinger, circa 2009; Pottinger's car
- Missing Since 12/18/2009
- Missing From Carlisle, Ohio
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 02/10/1964 (59)
- Age 45 years old
- Height and Weight 5'10 - 6'0, 200 - 230 pounds
- Medical Conditions Pottinger suffers from bipolar disorder and may be suicidal. He also sustained a head injury shortly before his disappearance and was experiencing hallucinations as a result. He requires medication that he doesn't have with him.
- Associated Vehicle(s) Black 1997 Toyota Corolla with the Ohio license plate number BDP8389
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Graying hair, brown/hazel eyes. Pottinger had neck surgery with implants not long before his disappearance.
Details of Disappearance
Pottinger was last seen on Willard Avenue in Carlisle, Ohio on December 18, 2009. He left home at 2:00 p.m., driving his black 1997 Toyota Corolla with the Ohio license plate number BDP8389. He stated he was going to think about some things.
Pottinger never returned and has never been heard from again, and his vehicle has never been located. A photo of it is posted with this case summary. He left behind his medication and money. Few details are available in his case.
- Carlisle Police Department 937-425-2525
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated December 18, 2020; seven pictures added, medical conditions and details of disappearance updated.