Lee Roy King Jr.
King, circa 2019
- Missing Since 11/01/2019
- Missing From Cleveland, Ohio
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 11/03/1971 (49)
- Age 47 years old
- Height and Weight 6'0, 180 pounds
- Medical Conditions Lee suffers from Wernicke-Korsakoff Syndrome, a brain disorder caused by a severe vitamin B-1 deficiency, often as a result of alcohol misuse. His movements and functions may be impaired and he may suffer from memory loss as a result of his condition.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Black hair, brown eyes.