Adji, circa 2009; Age-progression to age 15 (circa 2017); Adji's sneakers
- Missing Since 01/10/2009
- Missing From Immokalee, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Date of Birth 10/15/2002 (16)
- Age 6 years old
- Height and Weight 3'0, 45 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A blue t-shirt with thin yellow stripes, blue shorts with pink flamingos down the sides, and two-tone blue sneakers. A photo of the sneakers is posted with this case summary.
- Medical Conditions Adji is mentally disabled; he functions at the level of a two-year-old and is almost completely nonverbal. He understands Haitian Creole, but cannot speak it, and he cannot speak his name although he knows it. He can speak about a few words in English, and can nod and shake his head to indicate yes and no. Due to his disability, Adji may be unable to ask for help.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Black hair, brown eyes. Adji's nickname is Ji Ji. He is of Haitian descent.