Amanda Ann DeGuio
DeGuio, circa 2014; Some of DeGuio's tattoos
- Missing Since 06/03/2014
- Missing From Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 03/05/1990 (30)
- Age 24 years old
- Height and Weight 5'1 - 5'3, 100 - 120 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Unknown, but she often wears flashy jewelry including bracelets, necklaces, earrings and large sunglasses.
- Medical Conditions DeGuio suffers from bipolar disorder. She became addicted to opiates after she suffered complications from childbirth and was prescribed the painkiller Percocet; by the time of her disappearance, she had reportedly progressed to to shooting heroin.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, blue eyes. DeGuio's ears are pierced. She has a diagonal surgical scar on her middle/upper abdomen and may dye her hair or wear wigs or headbands. Her teeth were in poor condition at the time of her disappearance. DeGuio has the following tattoos: lips on her right buttock, the shape of Italy with the words "La Vita Bella" in script above it on her right side, the name "Tommy" under her right breast, the letters "SC" on her ring finger, and the letters "MF" on the inside of her lower lip. Some of her tattoos are pictured with this case summary. She may use the last first names Adrianna, Gianna and/or Stacy.