Andrea Jean Coyle
Above Images: Coyle, circa 1978
- Missing Since 12/19/1978
- Missing From Altoona, Pennsylvania
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Height and Weight 5'4, 130 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A plaid Woolrich jacket, blue jeans, a tan knit cap and brown shoes.
- Medical Conditions Coyle has a history of mental illness. She had a nervous breakdown in 1971, was hospitalized and received shock treatments. In 1973, she attempted suicide. Her sister stated she was functional as long as she took her psychiatric medication.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Coyle may go by her married name, Andrea Duree. Her nickname is Andi.