Marts, circa 2002
- Missing Since 07/16/2010
- Missing From Leavenworth, Kansas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Age 25 years old
- Height and Weight 5'10 - 6'2, 150 - 170 pounds
- Medical Conditions Marts suffers from schizophrenia and had been released from the hospital shortly before his disappearance. He was agitated and delusional at the time he went missing. Marts also has Parry-Romberg Syndrome, a rare disease that causes progressive shrinkage and degeneration of the tissues beneath the skin on one side of the face. He has undergone multiple reconstructive surgeries as a result of the condition.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, brown eyes. Marts may have surgical screws and hardware, wires and bone fasteners on his upper and lower jaws, as well as dental anomalies, and his face may appear deformed.