Cesnjevar, circa 2001
- Missing Since 11/01/2001
- Missing From Sarasota, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 08/02/1932 (87)
- Age 68 years old
- Height and Weight 6'1, 170 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A dark blue Marz sweater with three buttons sewn on the front, an off-white shirt under the sweater, dark blue dress slacks or black sweatpants, blue canvas Sperry shoes with white rubber soles, a white baseball cap with "Arizona" imprinted on the front, a wedding band engraved with "Danka 04/12/62" and a gold chain necklace with a gold lion pendant, the Zodiac sign of Leo.
- Medical Conditions Anton has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease and may be disoriented as a result of his condition.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Graying black hair, hazel eyes. Anton may have a mustache, beard or a goatee. He may be known as Anthony and/or Tony. Anton is a German citizen and speaks German. He has limited English skills and speaks with a pronounced German accent. He wears eyeglasses, but he was not carrying his pair at the time of his disappearance.