Kreimer, circa 2015; Kreimer's tattoo
- Missing Since 09/21/2015
- Missing From Point Arena, California
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Biracial, Black, White
- Date of Birth 05/02/1989 (31)
- Age 26 years old
- Height and Weight 5'10, 135 - 148 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A gray hooded sweatshirt, black skinny jeans, silver rings on her right ring and middle fingers, and no shoes.
- Medical Conditions Kreimer was suffering from a mental health crisis at the time of her disappearance; she was incoherent, paranoid and could not sleep. Her mother says she had mental illness on both sides of her family, and believes Kreimer may have bipolar disorder.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Biracial (African-American/Caucasian) female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Kreimer has a noticeable gap between her two front teeth and a birthmark under her left breast. She has a tattoo of the red outline of a triangle on her right wrist; a photo of the tattoo is posted with this case summary. She was born in Hawaii, but raised in Australia, and speaks English with a pronounced Australian accent.