Bettye Jo Hart
Hart, circa 1985
- Missing Since 09/11/1985
- Missing From Grapevine, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 02/01/1931 (89)
- Age 54 years old
- Height and Weight 5'5 - 5'10, 110 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A purple blouse, purple slacks, and a white gold ring with multiple diamonds weighing approximately 3 carats in total.
- Medical Conditions Hart has been diagnosed with leukemia. She also suffers from acute anemia and bleeding ulcers. Hart is classified as disabled.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Red hair, blue eyes. Hart has surgical scars on her abdomen. Her gallbladder and uterus are missing and she has had a partial gastrectomy. Her first name may be spelled "Betty." Hart may use the aliases B. J. Walker, Betty Horn, Betty J. Lindsay, Betty J. Walker, Jo Hart and/or Betty Horn Hart. She has a crowded anterior tooth. Her blood type is A-positive.