Blake Wade Pursley
Blake, circa 1994; Age-progression to age 32 (circa 2011)
- Missing Since 06/26/1994
- Missing From Running Springs, California
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Date of Birth 08/18/1979 (40)
- Age 14 years old
- Height and Weight 5'5, 125 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A purple t-shirt, blue jeans, black Nike sneakers and a black White Sox baseball cap.
- Medical Conditions Blake suffers from various medical problems as a result of a near-drowning accident he had as a toddler. He had several surgeries as a child. His difficulties include one paralyzed vocal cord, a life-threatening internal fungus, poor motor skills in his right arm and hand, and seizures. Blake is required to take medication twice daily to prevent his seizures and will be in danger without it. His intelligence is unimpaired, but he has learning and behavioral difficulties and functions at the level of a nine-year-old.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, blue eyes. Blake has two scars on the back of his head, a scar across his neck, and several scars on his chest. He has surgical scars on his left hip, left knee, left buttock, and back. Some agencies may spell his middle name "Wasde." His left leg is four inches shorter than his right leg and he walks with a limp as a result.