Bryan Andrew Hayes
Bryan, circa 2005; Age-progression to age 25 (circa 2016)
- Missing Since 02/10/2005
- Missing From Jacksonville, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Date of Birth 12/12/1991 (27)
- Age 13 years old
- Height and Weight 5'3, 150 pounds
- Medical Conditions Bryan is classified as developmentally delayed; he has the emotional development of a child three to five years younger than his chronological age. He suffers from bipolar disorder and requires daily medication to control his condition, and he does not have the medicine with him. Bryan has frequent angry outbursts as a result of his problems. One of his thumbs was broken at the time of his disappearance; he wore a blue cast over his hand and wrist as a result.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Red hair, blue eyes. Bryan has a surgical scar extending from front to back on the left side of his torso. He has facial freckles and his skin turns red easily when exposed to the sun. Bryan is right-handed.