Payne, circa 1985
- Missing Since 08/01/1985
- Missing From Deschutes County, Oregon
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Date of Birth 01/05/1950 (69)
- Age 35 years old
- Height and Weight 5'0 - 5'1, 150 pounds
- Medical Conditions Payne has been diagnosed with depression and spent two months in a psychiatric hospital in early 1985 after a suicide attempt. She is allergic to several types of medicaton, including Empirin, codeine and the penicillin-based antibiotics erythromycin, tetracycline, and mycins.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Payne's nickname is Nikki. She may use the first name Carol or the last name Wagner. Her maiden name is Lung and her previous married name is Rittgens. Payne has crooked front teeth. She has surgical scars near her anus from a prolapsed colon as well as surgical scars on her abdomen from two Cesarean sections, a tubal ligation and a duodenal hematoma.