Celia Darlene Barnes
Barnes, circa 2002
- Missing Since 09/01/2002
- Missing From Gold Hill, Oregon
- Classification Lost/Injured Missing
- Date of Birth 08/28/1949 (68)
- Age 53 years old
- Height and Weight 5'2, 110 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A white tank top, light green serge pants and sneakers. Carrying a green fanny pack.
- Medical Conditions Barnes was diagnosed with lymphoma, a cancer that affects the immune system, in January 2002, and she was undergoing chemotherapy treatments at the time of her disappearance. She was not carrying her medication or medical equipment with her when she vanished, and she would have needed them to survive in the woods for an extended period of time. Barnes may become disoriented from the affects of her medicine.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, blue eyes. Barnes's hair was very short at the time of her disappearance due to chemotherapy treatments. She occasionally wears a wig. She goes by her middle name, Darlene. Barnes wore bifocal glasses with light tan-colored frames when she disappeared. She has a scar on her forehead near her widow's peak, several scars on her back, and a scar behind her right ear. She walks with a limp.