Charles Hector McArthur Jr.
McArthur, circa 1982
- Missing Since 09/14/1982
- Missing From Worcester, Massachusetts
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 04/20/1943 (76)
- Age 39 years old
- Height and Weight 6'0 - 6'1, 235 - 270 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Black or khaki-colored Dockers pants, a light-colored short-sleeved shirt and dark-colored lace-up shoes.
- Medical Conditions McArthur suffered a mild heart attack shortly before his disappearance. He has also had a mastoidectomy, which is the surgical removal of a bone in the ear.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Dark brown hair, green eyes. McArthur's nicname is Bill. He had a muscular build in 1982, and had a full beard and mustache. He has deep dimples, including a dimple on his chin. McArthur has a colored tattoo of an eagle on the bottom of his left arm and a tattoo of a ribbon with his nickname "Bill" on his upper left arm. He wears a full upper denture plate and partial or full lower dentures; he also had some of his natural teeth left in his lower jaw in 1982.