Heimann, circa 1981
- Missing Since 10/30/1981
- Missing From Rochester, New York
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Date of Birth 07/23/1954 (65)
- Age 27 years old
- Height and Weight 4'11 - 5'1, 105 - 120 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Unknown, but she usually wears blue jeans and leather boots.
- Medical Conditions Heimann may have been in the first trimester of pregnancy at the time of her disappearance. She is classified as a disabled missing person. Her mother stated she did not have mental problems, however.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Red hair, hazel/green eyes. Heimann has a scar on her right knee and leg. She was in a motorcycle accident and had to have a pin surgically inserted in right leg afterwards. Her right leg is shorter than her left leg and she wears a knee brace and limps as a result. She has a large space between her front teeth.