Chester E. Labar
Labar, circa 2016; Some of Labar's tattoos; 1993 Dodge Caravan
- Missing Since 10/02/2016
- Missing From Johnson City, New York
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Date of Birth 01/06/1979 (40)
- Age 37 years old
- Height and Weight 5'7 - 5'9, 135 - 150 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A maroon hooded sweater and sneakers. Possibly carrying a black backpack.
- Medical Conditions Labar suffers from schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. He may be suicidal, and may be in need of medical attention.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, brown eyes. Labar's nickname is Chet. He has scars on his wrist, covered by tattoos, and he may have a goatee. He has many tattoos on his back, neck, shoulders, arms and hands, including his name "Chester" on the side of his neck, a skull on his neck, skulls on his right wrist, a skull on his back and his last name "Labar" across his upper back at the shoulders, and the name "Cassidy" on his hand. Photos of some of his tattoos are posted with this case summary.