Christina Maxine Whittaker
Whittaker, circa 2009
- Missing Since 11/13/2009
- Missing From Hannibal, Missouri
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Date of Birth 03/28/1988 (31)
- Age 21 years old
- Height and Weight 5'5 - 5'6, 120 - 130 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A pink tank top under a white v-neck top with sleeves down to the elbow, size 5 blue jeans, brand new white Nike sneakers with pink stripes, and a ring on her right hand with a half-inch diamond cluster and a pink center stone.
- Medical Conditions Whittaker suffers from bipolar disorder, depression, anxiety and fibromyalgia, and she was taking prescription medications for these conditions at the time of her disappearance. She began taking the psychiatric medication when she was eighteen years old. According to her mother, Whittaker did not like the effects of the medications and took them irregularly, and she had made suicidal statements before she disappeared. She has not had access to her medicine since her disappearance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Red hair, brown eyes. Whittaker may use the name Tina Young. Her ears are pierced, her left femur has been previously fractured, and she has a Cesarean section scar on her abdomen. She has a surgical scar on her left knee with rod indentations on both sides, and the following tattoos: a ten-inch by eight-inch outline of an angel with the middle finger up on her back and a Care Bear with a marijuana leaf on the inside of her ankle. Whittaker's hair is naturally curly, but she often wears it straightened.