Christopher Lynn Sanders
Sanders, circa 2017; Sanders's tattoos
- Missing Since 08/13/2017
- Missing From Monahans, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 07/10/1977 (43)
- Age 40 years old
- Height and Weight 5'9, 210 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A black shirt with the letters "TCU", blue jeans, Twisted X boots, a black hat with the letters "TC" in red on the front, and sunglasses.
- Medical Conditions Sanders suffers from bipolar disorder and high blood pressure. and needs to take medication to control his condition. His family believes he stopped taking his medicine prior to his disappearance; if he did, he may disoriented as a result.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Blond hair, blue eyes. Sanders has the following tattoos: a diamond and clubs and with flames on his left forearm, a spades and hearts with flames on his right forearm, a yin-yang symbol on his leg, and mushrooms, a monkey on his abdomen, an eye on his chest, and aliens on his elbow. Photos of some of his tattoos are posted with this case summary. Sanders had a full beard and mustache at the time of his disappearance. His nicknames are Chris and Dogg.