Clinton Devon Nelson
Above Images: Nelson, circa 2006
- Missing Since 09/01/2006
- Missing From Princeton, Louisiana
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Date of Birth 08/09/1985 (32)
- Height and Weight 6'1, 160 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A black ECKO t-shirt, blue jeans, a black knit cap, new red and white DC sneakers with red trim, a new black leather belt and white anklet socks with gray bottoms. Carrying a wallet and cellular flip-phone.
- Medical Conditions Nelson has been diagnosed with a heart condition. He may have been taking medication at the time of his disappearance. He has a history of drug abuse.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Blond hair, blue eyes. Nelson wears eyeglasses with round silver wire frames. He has faint dog bite scars over his right eyebrow and eyelid, the corner of his right eye, his right temple and his lower jawline, and a scar from recent stitches on his collarbone. Nelson fractured three left ribs and his right arm shortly before his disappearance, and he has previously fractured his legs. He wore facial hair on his chin and lip at the time he went missing. Nelson may use the nickname Clint or the last names Johnson and/or Nelson-Johnson.