Cole Duane Jackson
Jackson, circa 2006
- Missing Since 07/13/2006
- Missing From Timpson, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 01/10/1973 (46)
- Age 33 years old
- Height and Weight 5'7, 135 - 160 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A brown shirt and blue jeans.
- Medical Conditions Jackson is severely asthmatic and does not have the inhalers he is supposed to use to control his condition. In addition, he was acting paranoid and disoriented at the time of his disappearance and may be suffering from mental or emotional problems.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, blue eyes. Jackson has a sailboat-shaped scar on his right cheek, a scar on the back of his head, and his initials "CJ" tattooed on his left shoulderblade. He suffered from appendicitis as a teenager.