Tademy, circa 2006
- Missing Since 01/30/2006
- Missing From Lakewood, Washington
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 04/24/1944 (75)
- Age 61 years old
- Height and Weight 6'0, 160 - 174 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A black jacket, dark-colored pants, black gloves, a black beanie-type knit hat with a logo reading "L.A." and four gold hoop earrings in his left ear.
- Medical Conditions Tademy has severe medical and mental problems, including a heart condition, dementia and schizophrenia. He requires medication for his conditions and doesn't have his medicine with him.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Black hair, brown eyes. Tademy stutters when he talks, and he walks with a shuffle due to hip replacement surgery he had four months before his disappearance. He wears dentures and his left ear is pierced.