David Wayne Schroeder
Schroeder, circa 2012
- Missing Since 09/22/2012
- Missing From Brice Prairie, Wisconsin
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Date of Birth 08/05/1967 (50)
- Age 45 years old
- Height and Weight 6'5, 300 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A bright blue Journey Lutheran Church t-shirt, blue jeans, black Skechers shoes, a wedding ring, and possibly a tan hat with his three children's names and the phrase "World's Greatest Dad", and a navy blue vinyl coat with a gray hood and his name and a "Ready Bus Line" patch on it.
- Medical Conditions Schroeder has high blood pressure, high cholesterol, sleep apnea and poorly controlled insulin-dependent diabetes. He needs medication which he doesn't have with him, and he would be unable to survive for long without the medicine.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Graying black hair, brown eyes. Schroeder's right foot turns inward and he limps as a result. He has a large patch of eczema on his right calf. He is supposed to wear eyeglasses, but wasn't wearing them when he disappeared. Schroeder's nickname is Dave.