Deborah Dee Sykes
Skyes, circa 2005
- Missing Since 02/13/2005
- Missing From Rathdrum, Idaho
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Date of Birth 01/30/1967 (52)
- Age 38 years old
- Height and Weight 5'8, 125 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Black jeans, a black coat with a camel embroidered on the sleeve, white sneakers and earrings.
- Medical Conditions Sykes suffers from depression and alcoholism. She is in need of medication which she doesn't have with her.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Sykes has previously fractured her right knee and one of her knee joints is artificial. She has a tattoo of a blue heart on her left breast and a tattoo of the Canadian flag on her right hip. Sykes may use the last name Gilchrist. She has broken and discolored teeth.