Donald Eugene Harrigan
Harrigan, circa 2005
- Missing Since 02/01/2005
- Missing From Wilmington, Delaware
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Date of Birth 12/04/1955 (63)
- Age 49 years old
- Height and Weight 5'7 - 5'8, 140 - 175 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Unknown, but he usually wore a polo shirt and jeans.
- Medical Conditions Harrigan suffers from horizontal nystagmus, an uncontrollable, involuntary rapid and repetitive movement of the eyes.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Black hair, brown eyes. Harrigan's nicknames are Don, Gene, Geno and Tad. He has a one-inch linear scar at the corner of his eye and a healed fracture to his collarbone. His left ear was pierced at one time, but the piercing had probably closed before his disappearance because he hadn't worn an earring in years. Harrigan's fingers are slightly larger and more curved than normal.