Dorothy Leishman Wood Madden
Above: Madden, circa 1968 (seven years prior to her disappearance)
- Missing Since 08/08/1975
- Missing From Lorain, Ohio
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Height and Weight 5'5 - 5'6, 125 - 135 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A blue blouse and white, yellow and brown checkered slacks.
- Medical Conditions Madden suffered from encephalitis as a child, but it is not believed to have had any permanent effects. She may have been two and a half months pregnant at the time of her disappearance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Madden has arched eyebrows, a surgical scar on her knee and an appendectomy scar on the lower right side of her abdomen. Her left pinky finger was injured when she was a child and is crooked as a result. Madden's nickname is Dotty and she may use the last names Wiseley and/or Wood.