Edna Hoffman Freeman
Freeman, circa 1998
- Missing Since 04/20/1998
- Missing From Tallulah, Louisiana
- Classification Missing
- Date of Birth 07/12/1948 (70)
- Age 49 years old
- Height and Weight 5'2 - 5'3, 120 - 140 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A blue or light yellow long-sleeved turtleneck, blue jeans and black shoes.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, green eyes. Freeman has a scar on her upper arm from a polio vaccination, and she may have a surgical scar on her abdomen from gall bladder removal. She has previously broken her ribs. Freeman walks with a slight limp. She has never received any dental care.