Frank John DiNardi
DiNardi, circa 1998
- Missing Since 03/09/1998
- Missing From Cortlandt, New York
- Classification Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Age 44 years old
- Height and Weight 6'0, 165 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A tan three-quarter-length bathrobe, a tartan jacket (possibly red, green and black), no shirt, possibly a diamond stud earring in his left ear, and possibly mismatching shoes, one of them a tan sneaker and the other a brown suede shoe.
- Medical Conditions DiNardi suffers from amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), also known as Lou Gehring's Disease, a condition characterized by rapidly progressing muscle weakness. ALS is a terminal illness; most people die within three to five years of its onset.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Black hair, brown eyes. DiNardi has a bushy mustache. He has a surgical scar on his right cheek. All of his upper teeth are missing and two teeth are missing from his lower jaw.