Gale Ralph Keilman
Keilman, circa 2015
- Missing Since 08/17/2015
- Missing From Peabody, Kansas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Age 56 years old
- Height and Weight 5'6 - 5'7, 135 - 145 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A black coat and black shorts.
- Medical Conditions Keilman is mute, but not deaf, and communicates using sign language and writing. He suffers from mental illness and needs medication which he doesn't have him; without it he may become disoriented and frightened.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, brown eyes. Keilman goes by his middle name, Ralph. He has scars on the backs of his legs from skin grafting, and a scar on the top of his head. His right hand and arm are paralyzed and as a result his right fingers curl inward; it's hard for him to straighten them. He drools and may hold a rag to his mouth to catch it.