Gina L. Clark
Clark, circa 1991
- Missing Since 12/01/1991
- Missing From Kansas City, Missouri
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Date of Birth 02/23/1970 (49)
- Age 21 years old
- Height and Weight 5'3, 105 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A red jacket with the words "Pickle" and "National Concrete Construction" written on it, black pants and sneakers.
- Medical Conditions Clark suffers from Sydenham's Chorea, a neurological disorder which may cause her to make continuous rapid, jerky, involuntary movements and be unable to maintain posture.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Clark has scars on her abdomen, face, and one of her eyebrows. Her ears are pierced. Her skull, arm, pelvis, and wrist have all been previously fractured; these injuries had healed by the time of her 1991 disappearance. Clark has had her adenoids, appendix, and tonsils surgically removed. Her nicknames are Pickle and Peaches.