Helen Ashley Hamm
Hamm, circa 2019; Tattoos on Hamm's finger; Tattoo on Hamm's arm; Albert "Cruz" Garza
- Missing Since 02/26/2019
- Missing From Leonard, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 03/29/1984 (36)
- Age 34 years old
- Height and Weight 5'7, 115 - 130 pounds
- Medical Conditions Hamm has type 1 diabetes and needs to take insulin by injection five times a day. She may not have her medication with her.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Blonde hair, hazel eyes. Hamm goes by her middle name, Ashley, and she may use the names Helen Ashley, Helen Griffis, Ashley Helen Hamm, Ashley Ruley, and/or Helen Ashley Smith. She has two moles on her cheek by her eye, and the following tattoos, all in black ink: two names (one of which is "Braydon") along two arrows on her right forearm, the phrase "follow your heart" also on her right forearm, and four stars on her left ring finger. Photos of her tattoos are posted with this case summary. Hamm's ears, nose and tongue are pierced.