Hope Renee Curry
Curry, circa 2000
- Missing Since 11/11/2000
- Missing From Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 09/27/1977 (42)
- Age 23 years old
- Height and Weight 5'7 - 5'9, 115 - 150 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A green sweater with a black and white argyle pattern across the chest, black jeans, blue and white platform sneakers, a gold necklace with a gold "#1 MOM" pendent that has a small sapphire embedded by the #1, a silver ring with a pink stone, a silver ring on the pinky finger, a light-up watch with silver filigree band, and acyrlic fingernails.
- Medical Conditions Curry has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder. She also suffers from occasional seizures. She is required to take medication for the seizures, but did not have the medicine with her when she vanished. Curry is eighty percent blind in her right eye.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Curry may go by her middle name, Renee. She has grayish spots on the iris of her right eye and scars on her left eyelid.