James Davis Walker
Walker, circa 2000
- Missing Since 04/07/2000
- Missing From Bedford, Virginia
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 12/20/1946 (73)
- Age 53 years old
- Height and Weight 6'7, 140 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A black sweatshirt, a black t-shirt, blue jeans, a black or green baseball cap and work boots.
- Medical Conditions Walker has been diagnosed with an unspecified condition that may prevent him from being cognizant of his surroundings. At the time of his disappearance, he also suffered symptoms that could have been the early stages of Alzheimer's Disease, though he had not been examined by a doctor to confirm this.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Gray hair, blue eyes. Walker is balding and was clean-shaven at the time of his April 2000 disappearance. He has the initials "JW" and "PW" tattooed on his left arm. Walker's nickname is Slim. He is a cigarette smoker.