Garris, circa 1999
- Missing Since 07/07/1999
- Missing From Litchfield, Connecticut
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 02/24/1919 (101)
- Age 80 years old
- Height and Weight 5'9, 165 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A short-sleeved white polo shirt, tan pants and brown shoes.
- Medical Conditions Garris suffers from dementia and may be disoriented as a result of his condition. His right shin was infected at the time of his July 1999 disappearance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Green/hazel eyes. Garris is bald. He has several large bumps on his head.