James Woodford Guinn
Guinn, circa 1993
- Missing Since 09/24/1993
- Missing From Pineville, Louisiana
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Age 48 years old
- Height and Weight 5'0 - 5'2, 140 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A lavender- or wine-colored striped shirt with a collar, blue jeans and sneakers. His shirt and pants may have the initials "J.G." on them.
- Medical Conditions Guinn is mentally disabled and functions at the level of a five-year-old. He suffers from severe seizures and has so much difficulty walking that he wore a helmet to protect his head from falls. He's also legally blind; he has very poor vision in his left eye and is completely blind in his left eye. Guinn takes medication and he didn't have it with him at the time of his disappearance; he would be unable to survive for more than a few days without it.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Blond hair. Guinn wears thick eyeglasses and his two upper front teeth are missing. He walks with a severe limp and often falls.