Jan Andre Cotta
Cotta, circa 1973; Age-progression to age 58 (circa 2012)
- Missing Since 06/26/1973
- Missing From Wall Township, New Jersey
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Date of Birth 03/26/1954 (65)
- Age 19 years old
- Height and Weight 5'4, 118 - 125 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A white shirt with a blue design, blue Land Lubbers jeans, brown loafers, a plain gold ring with the initials "JAC" and a gold ring set with a blue topaz birthstone and two diamonds. Carrying a round tweed purse.
- Medical Conditions Cotta was five to seven months pregnant at the time of her disappearance. She is asthmatic and may also have epilepsy.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, blue eyes. Cotta may use the alias Jane Andrea Cotta. She suffered temporary hearing loss due to measles when she was a child and had to wear a hearing aid for three months, but she overcame her deafness. Cotta has previously fractured her left wrist and lower left arm. She has a mole on her lower right cheek. She is clubfooted on her left foot and the foot would turn inward when she was tired. She also has a lazy eye that would droop when she was tired or getting a cold. Cotta's teeth were in poor condition in 1973; she had had no dental work.