Jane M Bousley
Above Images: Bousley, circa 2001
- Missing Since 10/19/2001
- Missing From Winchester, Kentucky
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Height and Weight 5'4, 125 - 140 pounds
- Medical Conditions Bousley has had a mitral valve replacement. She has previously had two strokes and she is susceptible to blood clots. She may be confused and disoriented due to her conditions.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Black hair, brown eyes. Bousley wears eyeglasses. She has had a bilateral mastectomy, but no implants. She has scars on her chest from open heart surgery to implant a mechanical heart valve. She had a sternotomy for the surgery. She also has scars on her scalp from a craniotomy, with four burr holes and a bone flap.