Janie Sue Lindsey
Lindsey, circa 2004
- Missing Since 10/10/2004
- Missing From Huntingdon, Tennessee
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 02/17/1949 (70)
- Age 65 years old
- Height and Weight 5'0 - 5'9, 100 - 130 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A light-colored t-shirt, dark-colored shorts, a gold ring with a square cluster of diamonds, and a gold mother's ring with two topaz stones.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Graying light brown hair, green eyes. Lindsey has a vaccination scar on her left arm, an appendectomy scar on her abdomen, and a scar on the top of her right hand. Her ears are pierced and she has previously fractured her collarbone and one of her feet. Lindsey wears eyeglasses with bronze-colored wire frames. Her previous married name is Grooms and some accounts refer to her as Janie Sue Grooms-Lindsey.