Jeffrey Allen Stutton
Stutton, circa 2005
- Missing Since 10/09/2005
- Missing From Columbus, Ohio
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 09/24/1959 (60)
- Age 46 years old
- Height and Weight 5'2, 100 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A green Army jacket, a Cleveland Browns hat, and a necklace with Army tags reading "Robert Stutton United States Army." Possibly carrying a knife and a billfold on a long chain.
- Medical Conditions Stutton has an unspecified medical condition for which he takes medication.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Black hair, brown eyes. Stutton's nicknames are Jeff and Jeffrow. Both of his legs have been amputated from the knees down; he wears prosthetics in their place. Four fingers on his left hand are missing past the first knuckle. He wears a full set of dentures and a goatee. He has skin grafts on his upper legs and left arm, and his left ear is pierced. Stutton has the following tattos: a cross on the outside of his left forearm, a dagger on his left shoulder, a bleeding rose on the inside of his right forearm and the name "Gina" in cursive writing, possibly on his right shoulder.