Jennifer Jean Gordon
Gordon, circa 1997
- Missing Since 09/10/1997
- Missing From Watertown, New York
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Date of Birth 01/30/1967 (52)
- Age 30 years old
- Height and Weight 5'3 - 5'5, 110 - 155 pounds
- Medical Conditions Gordon has a history of drug and alcohol abuse. She has been diagnosed with schizophrenia and was prescribed medication to control the condition, but she wasn't taking medication at the time of her disappearance because she did not believe she was ill.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, blue eyes. Gordon has a tattoo of a bleeding rose on her left shoulder, and a three- to four-inch scar on her right calf, and a horizontal scar on her upper lip. She may dye her hair. Her nicknames are Jen, Jenna and Jenny, and she may use the last name Loomis.