Jeremy Ray Coots
Jeremy, circa 1977; Age-progression to age 42 (circa 2014)
- Missing Since 02/18/1977
- Missing From Atchison, Kansas
- Classification Lost/Injured Missing
- Date of Birth 10/30/1972 (46)
- Age 4 years old
- Height and Weight 3'0, 40 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A blue coat with patches of blue and purple plaid and a hood tied with orange string, one red mitten hanging from his coat sleeve by an elastic band, a blue shirt, light-colored pants, and square-toed brown cowboy boots with a bird design.
- Medical Conditions Jeremy suffers from severe hearing loss. He wore a Maico brand hearing aid with the serial number 41076 at the time of his disappearance. He can make out voices when he wears the hearing aid, but is almost entirely deaf without it.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, blue eyes. Jeremy has a half-inch scar on the upper left side of his forehead and a three-quarter-inch scar on his lower jaw.