Jeremy Wayne Goodwin
Above Images: Goodwin, circa 1998
- Missing Since 12/23/1998
- Missing From Texarkana, Arkansas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Date of Birth 09/08/1972 (45)
- Height and Weight 6'0, 225 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A Dallas Cowboys t-shirt and jeans or gray jogging pants.
- Medical Conditions Goodwin has schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and obsessive-compulsive disorder. He also suffers from high blood pressure and seizures. He has been diagnosed with Crohn's Disease, an inflammatory bowel disorder that causes abdominal pain, vomiting, diarrhea and weight loss. Goodwin overcame an addiction to painkillers shortly before his disappearance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Goodwin has a circular scar on his left elbow and scars on his nose, his left ring finger and on his lower lip. He may have a mustache, beard or a goatee. His teeth were in excellent condition at the time of his 1998 disappearance. Goodwin's right chest muscle is missing and he has no hair on that side of his chest.