Tang, circa 2005
- Missing Since 11/29/2005
- Missing From San Francisco, California
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Asian
- Date of Birth 01/17/1966 (54)
- Age 39 years old
- Height and Weight 6'1, 160 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description On his left finger, a white gold wedding band with a braid in the center and the engraving "Always JT+ JM 6-29-91" and Scotch tape wrapped around the ring. Possibly a t-shirt, blue jeans, weathered brown New Balance lace-up shoes, a navy blue nylon jacket and a brown Gap belt.
- Medical Conditions Tang had a stroke two years before his disappearance. Since then he has been prone to seizures and is supposed to medication twice a day to control them. He has a history of not taking his medication as directed, and he does not have his medicine with him. If he does not take his medicine he will experience mild, non life-threatening seizures. In addition, Tang was depressed at the time of his disappearance due to his medical and financial problems.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Asian male. Black hair, brown eyes. Tang has a reddish-colored blemish on the center of his forehead and a scar on his shin.