Jimmy Charles Scott
Scott, circa 2001
- Missing Since 11/03/2001
- Missing From Jacksonville, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 03/04/1951 (69)
- Age 50 years old
- Height and Weight 5'8 - 5'11, 130 - 150 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A gray-striped orange t-shirt, gray or blue baggy shorts, and sneakers.
- Medical Conditions Scott was depressed at the time of his November 2001 disappearance and was taking medication for it. He is asthmatic and is required to take daily medication to regulate his condition. It is not known if Scott was carrying his prescriptions at the time he disappeared. Scott has a history of alcoholism and drug abuse. He was a victim of child abuse; this has caused him mental problems and lapses in memory. He is classified as disabled.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Graying brown hair, brown eyes. Scott has tattoos on his right shoulder and on both arms, including a tattoo of a brown owl and a tattoo that reads "Born in the USA" or "Born to be Free," possibly in red and blue letters. He was unshaven at the time of his disappearance. Scott wears bifocal glasses with rectangular black wire frames. He has scars on his leg, right finger, and his arm.