John Scott Hahn
Hahn, circa 1989
- Missing Since 06/12/1989
- Missing From Laughlin, Nevada
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Date of Birth 05/29/1914 (105)
- Age 75 years old
- Height and Weight 6'0 - 6'2, 190 pounds
- Medical Conditions Hahn has been diagnosed with an unspecified mental condition. He has occasional memory problems and symptoms of dementia, and he cannot walk for more than a short distance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Graying brown hair, brown eyes. Hahn has a high forehead. He's left-handed and usually wears his watch on his right wrist, and he has a full set of dentures. He wears bifocal eyeglasses with "photo-gray" variable tint lenses and gold-colored metal frames. Hahn may use the alias Stanley Williamson. He has a two-inch scar on the left side of his cheek and a twelve-inch surgical scar on his chest from when he got an implant in his aorta to repair an aneurysm.